Optimize engagement with stunning emails
- High-end platform for email marketing tools
- Performance reporting and multi-user accessibility
- Respected company with a history of reliability
- Drag-and-drop editor to match your branding and style
Pros & Cons
- Offers list building options
- Very advanced and relevant features
- Simple email automation tools
- Easy to use and understand
- Reliable company
- A bit expensive for small businesses
- Surveys not very customizable
- No phone support
Plans & Pricing
- Like in the case of every email marketing platform, pricing varies with an increasing number of subscribers.
- GetResponse has 4 plans for which you can pay monthly, or you can prepay too. If you prepay for the coming 12 months, you get a discount of 18%; and with prepayment of the 24-month plan, there is a discount of 30%.
The plans on this platform are:
#1. Email Package
- It is the most basic package of this email marketing software.
- You will have to pay $15 for one month if you have up to 1000 subscribers.
- And the plan goes up to even $450 per month if you have 100,000 subscribers.
- Autoresponders, basic landing pages and tags, and workflows in the marketing automation tool are some important features of this plan. Only 1 user can suitably access this package.
#2. Pro Package
- This package ranges from $49 every month if you have up to 5000 subscribers to $490 per month if you have up to 100,000 subscribers.
- Some features of this platform are advanced landing pages, autoresponders, webinars for up to 100 people in the email marketing tool.
- It includes tags, workflows, abandoned cart, scoring, automation segmentation, and web event tracking in marketing automation tools.
- It includes GetResponse CRM and is suitable for the use of up to 3 people.
#3. Max Package
- This package has the pricing of $165 per month for 10,000 subscribers to $580 if you have up to 100,000 subscribers.
- Some essential features of this plan are Plus custom DKIM, all Pro features, webinars for around 500 people, and campaign consultation.
- It comes with the GetResponse CRM and is suitable for up to 5 users.
#4. Enterprise Package
- This package is exclusively for businesses that have over 100,000 subscribers. The pricing starts from $1199 per month.
- By scheduling an interview with the company, you can avail an even more precise quotation exactly as per your needs.
- All the Max features and an account manager, dedicated IP address, dedicated infrastructure, deliverability consulting, and max mailout performance come with this plan.
- It is suitable for use by 10 users.
GetResponse is a modern email marketing tool that goes in your budget. It allows you to create campaigns, increase traffic and boost the conversion rate. Autoresponders, integrated email marketing, and landing pages will help you in launching email marketing campaigns effectively.
In this article, you will get to know everything important about this email marketing software. So, let's start.
Features and Functionality in GetResponse
Some important features of GetResponse as an email marketing tool are given below:
#1. Marketing Automation
- You can manage your autoresponders to engage with your subscribers in a better way.
- You can send personalized emails based on the subscriber's activities to increase the conversion rate.
- One can easily create these autoresponders and can be managed through a drag and drop organizer.
#2. Landing Pages
- For completion of lead generation efforts, you can create landing pages and then optimize the conversion funnel.
- You can select any responsive template for landing pages from 110 available templates.
- So, there is no need for coding experience.
- Drag and drop editor can help you in editing your landing page.
- Also, you can find out which version works best with the help of A/B testing.
#3. Responsive Designs
- There are unlimited designs available on this platform for email campaigns and newsletters.
- An HTML code editor, the drag and drop interface, and 500 templates that are professionally designed- you get all this for your campaigns.
- This email marketing platform offers free iStock images, that too, 1000 in number.
- All the templates available for newsletters are responsive.
- These are all compatible with a variety of screen sizes.
- The preview option is there at every stage of editing to analyze how the designs look on different screens.
- You can elevate your lead generation strategy if you add webinars to the email marketing strategy.
- GetResponse offers webinar marketing tools.
- These tools provide you access to certain operations like sending sign-up forms for a webinar to your subscribers. That will be with options to share it on Twitter and Facebook, recording HQ videos of webinars, getting statistics of attendees, keeping subscribers engaged through polls, chats, and much more.
#5. Perfect Timing
- This feature is made available by almost every email marketing tool and is very useful too.
- This feature ensures the delivery of emails at the ideal timing with the most chances to be opened and read.
#6. Advanced Reports
- This function of GetResponse allows you to see the detailed reports of clicks, opens, social shares, click rate, unsubscribes, and so on.
- It is done for all the newsletter and email campaigns run by you.
- You get the real-time data in these reports, and you can see from where people are opening and engaging with your mails.
- It helps in managing and segmenting the subscribers according to the engagement and insights.
- GetResponse has over 500 newsletter templates for different industries.
- To make these templates coordinate with your branding and business, you can completely customize them just the way you wish to.
- You can easily create beautiful newsletters and emails with modish fonts, designs, and graphics while using the drag and drop feature of GetResponse.
- It provides HTML templates for landing pages suitable for mobiles, even to create sales pages, squeeze pages, promo offers, video landing pages, and commercial websites.
Ease of Use
- Despite having all the advanced features, the GetResponse platform is still not difficult to understand.
- You will get a welcome page for every feature you use, which gives information regarding what you can do with this feature and how you should start.
- There will be guidelines and buttons to show you how you should use a particular feature and tell you what and how to do next.
- If you cannot get anything, you can rely on video tutorials and their strong support.
- GetResponse provides a full-fledged help center that allows you to search for tutorials, videos, FAQs, infographics, and white papers.
- If anyone needs a profound understanding of the marketing tool, they can register for the training webinar hosted by GetResponse to get the most out of this tool.
- If you need assistance in doing something, you have an option to chat 24*7, or you can also drop an email to them.
- There are specific training and courses available on this platform, which makes you understand more about email marketing, creating landing pages, and much more.
To Sum Up
GetResponse is indeed a great tool to get your email marketing on track. The excellent features of this platform make it a preferable software to enhance and elevate your marketing strategies.
The pricing and advancement in features make this software most suitable for medium to large businesses. Many global companies like Avon, IKEA, Hilton, UNESCO, and Citroen trust GetResponse for their marketing.